The facial flab It's a common concern as we age, it's a totally normal process our body experiences due to low collagen and elastin production that decline with age.
But it is not necessary to always resort to invasive treatments in clinics to address this problem. There are more and more alternatives thanks to the technological advances that emerge over the years. So currently, a very good way to treat facial flaccidity is with radiofrequency and not only that, radiofrequency at home, without the need to go to clinics..
Radiofrequency is a non-invasive and effective method to stimulate collagen production, improve skin elasticity and obtain a firmer and more rejuvenated appearance. If you want to know more about what it is and what benefits it has on your skin, do not miss Facial Radiofrequency at home.
But in this blog we are going to talk specifically about how to use radiofrequency at home to treat facial flaccidity.
Before starting treatment, it is essential to properly prepare your skin. For this we recommend using a facial cleanser such as Cleanmas, since it is important to make sure that your skin is free of products and oils.
Once you have clean facial skin, before using a radiofrequency device we must use a conductive cream to optimize the transmission of radiofrequency energy and protect the skin.
In this case we recommend RF Facial Cream, perfect for massaging with the facial radiofrequency device, with a light texture that does not make the skin greasy. It is very useful to be able to move the device correctly and, more importantly, to protect your skin.
Choosing the right function
He facial radiofrequency device from Masderm RF Face Device has 5 main functions, each of them to treat a specific sign.
To treat facial flaccidity you must use the Yellow Light mode. This mode is perfect as it effectively improves and prevents sagging that you may have on your face.
The steps to follow to do facial radiofrequency are:
1. First of all, you always have to lcleanse the face
2. Apply a conductive cream. It is important to apply a generous amount so that the device glides well. If at any time you notice that you run out of cream, add more, no problem.
3. Use the correct mode to treat facial flaccidity, in this case Yellow Light. He RF Facial Device It is automatically programmed to turn off after 10 minutes of use, that's because you can't exceed these 10 minutes a day on your face. So don't worry if you think you're using it too much.
Make sure to pass the device in an upward motion smoothly, do not leave the device still in the same area for a long time, that is, the device has to be in constant motion.
4. When the 10 minutes are up and the device turns off, you can remove the excess cream with a piece of paper but ¡you don't take it off! take advantage of the surplus of cream on your face so that it is absorbed since it has active ingredients to promote collagen stimulation. It is a two-in-one treatment.
5. Use sunscreen the next day, although it is not particularly sunny, you always have to protect yourself, for example with Sunmas SPF 50.
6. Implement these steps in your weekly routine, remember that it should be a treatment on alternate days, let your skin rest for at least a day.
Additional Tips to Maximize Results
Although facial radiofrequency can only be used every other day, the cream RF Facial Cream can be used every day, both morning and night. Use the cream to give yourself small upward massages with your own hands. In this way, every day of the week you will help treat and prevent flaccidity.