In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following legal aspects are reported:
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
KERVLAN LAB SL - CIF B67159749 - MASDERM
|Address:||C/ Lluçanes 6 2º A. 08022, Barcelona (Barcelona), Spain|
Tel. 639606242 - Email:email@example.com
|Commercial registration or administrative authorization:||Mercantile Registry of Barcelona:Entry document number 38019055, corresponding to the Company KERVLAN LAB SL, protocol number 259/2018, authorized on February 7, 2018, presented on February 7, 2018 in newspaper 1280, submitted 3127.|
|Exercise:||SALE OF COSMETICS PRODUCTS|
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The web portal http://www.masderm.com aims to provide the public, in general, with knowledge of the activities that this organization carries out and the products and services it provides, for the development of its activity.
The use of any of the functionalities of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to those that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or in its configuration and presentation.
In order to keep the information published on the Web portal updated, its contents may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it will be convenient to check their validity or accuracy by going to official sources.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND FRAMES
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are the property of KERVLAN LAB SL, MASDERM or its collaborators and are protected for the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The images and other graphic elements contained on the website are also protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the website expressly prohibits"framing"or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of our website.
The use of the contents must respect their particular licensing. In this way, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited unless there is prior and express authorization from the owner of the MASDERM website.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the website is authorized, provided that each and every one of the following conditions is met:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Web and/or activity of the owner of the Web site.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the owner of the website, previously and expressly.
Regarding the citations of products and services of third parties, the owner of the website recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility over the same, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owner of the website declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; Therefore, if you consider that our website may be violating your rights, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the website, in its content, or that it is updated, although the owner of the website will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. .
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently in the Web page http://www.masderm.com.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner of the website makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be subject to this classification, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the answers that are made through the different email addresses that appear on its website, so in no case can binding legal effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained in our website may lead to third-party Web content. The purpose of these links is solely to make it easier for you to find resources that may be of interest to you on the Internet. However, said pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor does it review its contents and, therefore, the owner of the website does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will have exclusively informative and that in no case imply any relationship between the owner of the website and the persons or entities that own such content or owners of other sites where they are found. The owner of the website cannot be held responsible for the functioning of the linked page or for the possible damages that may arise from accessing or using it.
Links to the website http://www.masderm.com must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by KERVLAN LAB SL of the page that makes the link.
- The Web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The owner of the website may request that a link to its website be removed, without the need to allege any cause. In this case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives notification from the owner of the website.
- It is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlinked Web page.
- The Web page in which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the Web site, except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise on the occasion of the visit to the website or the use of the services that may be offered therein, the owner of the website and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the User's domicile, provided that it is located in Spanish territory and acts as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will be to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona, Spain.