We already know about sagging, right. But in this blog, we are going to focus on a abdominal sagging since it is an aesthetic problem that affects many people. This condition occurs when the skin and muscles in the area lose their firmness and elasticity, which causes an unpleasant appearance in the abdomen. If you want to know more, now we present some of the causes of abdominal flaccidity, as well as exercises to reduce and prevent it and even treatments to eliminate it.
If you want to know more about this technology, don't miss Body radiofrequency at home.
Causes of abdominal saggingAbdominal flaccidity can have several causes, among which are:
- Weightloss: When a person loses a lot of weight quickly, the skin and muscle tissues stretch, which can cause sagging in the abdominal area.
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, the muscles and skin of the abdomen stretch to accommodate the growing fetus. After childbirth, these tissues may take time to return to their original shape, which can lead to abdominal sagging.
- Lack of exercise: Lack of physical activity and exercises that strengthen the abdominal muscles can contribute to sagging abdomen.
How to eliminate abdominal flaccidity when losing weight
The process of weight loss or gain can have a profound impact on our overall health and well-being. However, often, not enough attention is paid to how these changes affect the appearance of our skin.
One of the most common problems that many people face after experiencing a sudden weight change is sagging skin. So if you want to know more, stay to know how to prevent and treat it.
¿Why does sudden weight change occur??
Sudden weight change can be due to a variety of reasons, such as extreme diet, bariatric surgery, pregnancy, or even hormonal fluctuations, such as: menopause, a very important topic where we have blogs so that you are 100% informed, such as Oral supplements to treat menopause. All of these sudden changes subject our skin to drastic stretching and contraction, affecting its ability to maintain its elasticity and firmness.
¿How it affects the skin?
The skin is an elastic organ that has the ability to adapt to changes in our body. However, when we lose weight quickly, the skin cannot always properly adjust to the new body contour. Sagging occurs when the skin is stretched beyond its recovery capacity and loses tone, resulting in a sagging and unfirm appearance.
In addition, other factors such as age, genetics, sun exposure and skin care habits also influence the intensity of sagging and its appearance in different areas of the body.
Exercises to tone the abdomen
As we have mentioned before, lack of exercise is one of the causes of abdominal flaccidity. So here are some exercises that can help tone your abdominal muscles and reduce flaccidity in the abdomen:
- Abdominal plank: Place your forearms and toes on the floor, keeping your body straight and in line. Hold the position for 30 seconds, and then rest. Do 3 to 5 repetitions.
- Leg raise: Lie face up on the floor, place your hands under your buttocks and raise your legs straight toward the ceiling. Hold the position for 10 seconds and then lower your legs. Do 10 to 15 repetitions.
- oblique turns: Sit with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Lift your feet off the floor and swing your torso to the right and left, touching the floor with your hands on each side. Do 10 to 15 repetitions.
- Squats: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips. Bend your knees and lower your body toward the floor, keeping your back straight and abdomen contracted. Return to the starting position and do 10 to 15 repetitions.
Treatments to eliminate abdominal flaccidity
In addition to the exercises mentioned above, there are several treatments that can help eliminate abdominal flab. Some of them are:
- Plastic surgery: Abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure that removes excess skin and fat from the abdomen, and repairs weakened muscles, but it is an invasive method.
- Cryolipolysis: This treatment consists of eliminating fat cells through cold, which helps reduce flaccidity and improve abdominal contour. It is an invasive and painless method that requires a specialized clinic.
- Radiofrequency: This treatment uses radio waves to stimulate collagen production in the skin, which helps tone it and reduce sagging. It is a non-invasive and totally painless method that can be performed both in a specialized clinic and in home, thanks to portable radio frequency devices.
Body radiofrequency at home to tone the abdomen
In the case of abdominal flaccidity, Radiofrequency helps tighten and firm the skin in that area, improving the appearance of loose skin and improving skin texture and tone.
During treatment, the radiofrequency device emits electromagnetic waves into the abdominal area, causing the tissues to heat and contract but completely painless, what's more, thanks to its technology, the surface of the skin does not heat up so it is totally safe. As they contract, the production of new collagen and elastin fibers is stimulated, which improves the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
¿Firming creams work?
The Firming creams are useful for hydrating and softening the skin of the abdomen, but they are not the definitive solution to eliminate abdominal flaccidity.
These creams may contain ingredients such as retinol, hyaluronic acid or collagen, which help improve the appearance of the skin, but alone they cannot tone the underlying muscles. Therefore, Yes, they are a complement in the fight against sagging, but you will require something more to end it.
For this we have the cream RF Body Firming. Its composition is specific to treat body sagging, and can be used in any area where you lack firmness. Contains:
- Fucus- Contains a large amount of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that help fight free radicals and improve skin texture.
- Spark tosiatic- Has been shown to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which improves skin elasticity and firmness.
- Horse tail: astringent and anti-inflammatory properties, which help reduce the appearance of sagging skin and improve skin texture.
But as we have said, creams are a complement that will help reduce sagging, but if what What you want is to put an end to it, using radiofrequency is a non-invasive, painless and comfortable option that you can practice at home.
With the radio frequency device RF Body Device You can complete your treatment to firm the areas that you consider most affected by the passage of age. Without a doubt, with the conductive cream combination RF Body Firming and the radio frequency device RF Body Device, you will notice results.