I am Berta Vilalta, Nutritionist, Sports Nutritionist and PNIE My way of working is removing inflammation from the body, with an anti-inflammatory diet and eating healthy to be at the weight you want while maintaining good eating habits. I visit Vic in person, but you can also find me online.
Cellulite is a condition that affects many people, especially women. It is characterized by the accumulation of fat under the skin, leading to the appearance of dimples and bumps . So it is normal that cellulite can be a major cosmetic concern. So let's talk about what this condition is, what causes it, and how we can treat it.
Causes of cellulite
Although the exact causes of cellulite are not fully known, it is believed that there are several factors that can contribute to its appearance:
- Genetics : genetic predisposition can play an important role in the appearance of cellulite. If you have a family history of cellulite, you may be more likely to develop it.
- sedentary lifestyle : Lack of physical activity and a sedentary lifestyle can contribute to the appearance of cellulite. Regular exercise can help build muscle and reduce body fat, which can improve the appearance of skin.
- unhealthy diet : An unhealthy diet, rich in fats and refined carbohydrates, can contribute to the appearance of cellulite. Poor diet can lead to weight gain and the accumulation of fat in the body, which can increase the appearance of cellulite.
- Fluid retention : Fluid retention can make the skin look puffy and aggravate the appearance of cellulite. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including a high-sodium diet, alcohol consumption, drinking little water, and certain medications.
- Stress : Stress can increase cortisol levels in the body, which can negatively affect skin health. In addition, stress can cause people to adopt unhealthy behaviors, such as alcohol consumption and poor diet, which contribute, as we have already said, to the appearance of cellulite.
Treatments to eliminate cellulite
Although cellulite is difficult to eliminate without surgical treatment, it can be achieved by following some basic guidelines that are very easy to implement:
- Exercising daily . Avoiding habits such as smoking, drinking alcohol or eating saturated fats on a regular basis.
- Have a balanced diet free of salts and fats, rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Daily application with manual massage of specific creams to treat cellulite with draining and reducing ingredients.
- If you also want to obtain faster results, I recommend adding regularly and daily, a specific nutritional supplement to reduce cellulite and fat. They are comfortable to swallow and once the body is used to it, the results are noticeable.
- Treatments with appliances orbody radiofrequency.
Food supplements to prevent and treat cellulite
In recent years, food supplements containing natural ingredients have become a popular choice for preventing and treating cellulite . These food supplements have been specifically developed to improve the appearance of the skin and reduce cellulite.
However, it is important to remember that these food supplements should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle for best results.
I really like the results of Masderm 's nutritional supplements to treat cellulite,oral slim. Ingredients such as bitter orange, which contributes to weight control, or pineapple, which is very draining, help improve the appearance of the skin.
These ingredients have different benefits in our body:
- bitter orange : Has lipolytic properties, which means it helps break down fat cells under the skin.
- Green Tea : is a natural antioxidant that can help reduce inflammation in the body and improve the appearance of the skin.
- Pineapple : Contains bromelain, an enzyme that can help reduce fluid retention and improve blood circulation, which can reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Red Vine Extract : It is rich in antioxidants and can help improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation, which can improve the appearance of the skin.
If you want to know more about how to treat cellulite, we recommend you read the doctor's blog isabella perez With Pol Juliantitled: How to prevent, treat and eliminate cellulite.