Sagging back is a common problem that affects many people. is the loss of muscle tone and elasticity on the skin of the back, resulting in a loose, wrinkled skin appearance. It can be caused by a variety of factors, including age, lack of exercise, and weight loss, so let's talk about it!
¿What causes sagging back?
As we have said, sagging back can be caused by a combination of factors. As we get older, the production of collagen and elastin in the skin decreases , which can lead to loss of elasticity among other problems.
The lack of exercise It can also contribute to flaccidity in the back, since the muscles are not being worked and toned. Besides, the weightloss it can cause flaccidity in the skin since the fat that is under it is lost.
There are more factors, such as the genetics , but a very important one is the premature aging due to long sun exposure without using sun protection properly . The sun's rays are harmful to the skin and accelerate the stained and flaccid appearance as they enhance the sinking of wrinkles. So one way to try to prevent this situation as much as possible is use sun protection all over the body if we are going to show the back. Here we leave you more on the subject: The importance of sun protection, by Dr Sebastian Podlipnik.
Exercises for flaccidity in the back
Although caring for the skin is essential, if we want to achieve good results we must also focus on the back muscles and reduce excess fat in case of presenting excess of this.
There are many exercises that can be done to tone your back muscles and reduce the appearance of sagging. Some examples are:
- push ups : Push-ups are a great exercise to work the muscles of the back, shoulders, and arms. Start with three sets of ten push-ups and gradually increase the number of repetitions as your strength improves. If you think you can't lift your weight, don't force yourself, support your knees so you don't have to exert as much force .
- Weightlifting : Weight lifting is an excellent exercise for toning the back muscles. Start with a light weight and gradually increase the weight as you feel more comfortable.
- Swim : Swimming is a low-impact exercise that can help tone your back muscles. Try to swim for at least 30 minutes three times a week. ¡Take advantage of the seasons with good weather!
- Yoga : Yoga can be very effective in toning the muscles of the back. Try to practice yoga at least once a week to improve your posture and reduce the appearance of sagging.
Treatments for sagging back
In addition to regular exercise, there are some treatments that can help reduce the appearance of sagging back. Some options include:
- laser treatments : Laser treatments can help tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of sagging back.
- radio frequency : painless and non-invasive technique perfect for small treatments at home or in specialized clinics that helps stimulate collagen production. Of course, if you keep reading we'll explain more about it! We recommend you read: body radiofrequency at home.
- massages : Massages can also help stimulate collagen production in the skin and reduce the appearance of sagging. We recommend that creams be used to perform the massage correctly, so a very good option is firming creams.
- Surgery : In severe cases under exhaustive medical criteria.
Body radiofrequency at home to reduce flaccidity in the back
Body-worn radio frequency devices use radio waves to heat the skin and stimulate collagen production , which can help reduce flab in the back. AND, ¿What advantages does it have? Well, here are some of them:
- Comfort: Body radiofrequency devices at home allow you to perform beauty treatments from the comfort of your home, without the need to go to an aesthetic center. Although there are also clinics that practice it.
- Time saving: The possibility of using these devices at home saves time in transfers and waiting. You can comfortably practice your treatment routine at home without problem.
- Non-invasive treatment: Radiofrequency treatments are non-invasive, meaning they do not require surgery or surgical procedures. This greatly reduces the potential risks associated with invasive procedures.
Firming creams to tone the back
As we have said, massages together with firming creams can be a great help both to reduce and to prevent flaccidity in the back. These creams contain Specific active ingredients that will help tone the area.
So as we have commented on other blogs that we recommend that you read to be aware of everything, we have the cream RF Body Firming. It is a firming cream that contains the perfect active ingredients to help both prevent and reduce:
- fucus : Contains a large amount of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that help fight free radicals and improve skin texture.
- Asiatic spark : Has been shown to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which improves the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- Horse tail : astringent and anti-inflammatory properties, which help reduce the appearance of sagging skin and improve skin texture.
Together, these ingredients provide significant benefits to improve skin firmness and elasticity.
In addition, we recommend using body radiofrequency, a non-invasive, painless and comfortable option that you can practice at home to further enhance the effects since the cream will help thanks to its composition and the body radiofrequency device will make the results appear much faster.
With the RF Body Device radio frequency device You can complete your treatment to reaffirm the areas that you consider most affected by the passage of age. Without a doubt, with the combination of conductive cream RF Body Firming and the radio frequency device RF Body Device you will notice results.