We have conducted a new study to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of our treatment with Clean Pores Device, to improve the deep cleaning of pores and the blurring of expression lines. For this we have had 10 volunteers, monitoring by the dermatologist Dr. Gerard Moreno, and the company specialized in dermocosmetic clinical studies Methodex.
The objective of this blog is to analyze the most notable results after 4 uses, that is, 1 use per week of our Clean Pores Device. We are very happy to be able to share on this blog the incredible results that our treatment has shown. The MAIN CONCLUSION of this study has been that the CLEAN PORES TREATMENT on 10 volunteers can be considered as GOOD.
The CLEAN PORES treatment It has provided general improvement in blackheads, oil, dirt, wrinkles and pores in the study areas.
- In relation to the overall appreciation of the treatment, there have been between 75 and 88% positive responses.
- 88% of the volunteers consider that the treatment reduces blackheads.
- 75% of participants feel that the treatment reduces grease and dirt.
- 63% consider that the treatment improves the appearance of fine wrinkles in the nasolabial area.
- 63% consider that the treatment sessions carried out have been sufficient to notice an improvement.
- 63% consider that the treatment meets their expectations.
- The recommendation and future purchase of the CLEAN PORES treatment has been evaluated positively by 63% of the volunteers.
For the study, the %-Wrinkle Area of the nasolabial area was assessed with the Visioface equipment at the beginning and at the end of the study (session 1 and session 4). And an improvement has been seen in the reduction of expression lines of up to 56.0%..
88% of the volunteers consider that there has been an improvement in the reduction of black pores, up to a 72.60% improvement.
For the study, the %-Area of large pores in the nose and cheek area was assessed with the Visioface equipment at the beginning and end of the study (session 1 and session 4)..