¿What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
There are many types of cookies, depending on their purpose and the time they remain stored in the user's browser (some are only installed during the session and others that can remain for years (persistent cookies). Based on these criteria, there are Cookies that require the consent of the user of the web page and others that do not (excepted cookies).
Excepted cookies are, among others, those that are essential for the user's computer and the https://masderm.com/ servers to communicate with each other and allow the user to browse the website more quickly, without collecting protected data about him.
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and cookies belonging to third parties. Finally, depending on the purpose for which the collected information is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.)
Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language.
Security cookies: They serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website. Analytical cookies: allow the controller or third parties to monitor user behavior, as well as quantify the number of users, measure
and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on the website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services offered by https://masderm.com/.
advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store information on behavior through the observation of habits, studying accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
behavioral cookies: are those that, well treated by https://masderm.com/ or by third parties, allow the offer of advertising spaces on the website to be managed in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made by the user of the website. To do this, KERVLAN LAB, SL can analyze the user's browsing habits on the Internet and show them advertising related to their browsing profile.
Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
The acceptance of cookies on our platform
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE), in relation to cookies, requires that Users be informed prior to the browsing experience. on the platform about the use, type and purpose of cookies. That is the reason why we have implemented an informative notice that is displayed once you access our platform, informing you in advance and expressly, complying with said legal precept.
It is important to note that in this notice you will find three options: the first, which you can use to accept the installation of cookies on your computer, the second, which will allow you to configure which cookies you accept to be installed and which cookies you reject, and the third option that will allow you to reject the installation of all cookies, except those necessary to continue browsing the web.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete KERVLAN LAB, S.L. cookies or any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:
https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac Internet Explorer:
It is possible that by disabling cookies the web page does not work correctly or you cannot access certain functions of it.
About social network cookies
Finally, we want to warn you that our platform does not manage social networks or third-party platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, among others, where KERVLAN LAB, SL has a presence, with which it is not responsible for the cookies they install. these platforms.
As a User of our online platform, you are obliged to consult the privacy and cookie policies of said networks to be aware of the type and purposes and decide to accept or reject them.
Cookies used by Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Cookies used by Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
Cookies used by Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/es/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
Cookies used by YouTube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookieshl=es-4199
Cookies used by Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy_l=es_ESS
Cookies used on the web
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga:Google cookie Analytics that enables the single visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, another user will be considered. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _cat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the request rate - limiting data collection on high traffic sites. expires at 10 minutes.
- _utma:Google cookie Analytics that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _utmb:Google cookie Analytics that records the time of arrival on the web page. It expires 30 minutes from the last update.
- _utmc:Google cookie Analytics used for interop with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when you close the browser.
- _utmt:Google cookie Analytics. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv:Google cookie Analytics. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz:Google cookie Analytics which stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user reached the website. It expires 6 months from the last update.
Modification of the conditions
KERVLAN LAB, SL expressly reserves the right to unilaterally modify, totally or partially, without prior notice, this Cookies Policy. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review this Cookies Policy.