Dr. Loida Galvany. dermatologist
I am Dr. Loida Galvany, Head of the Dermatology Service at Dos de Maig Hospital and Dermatologist at the Amedics and Milenium Clinic in Barcelona.
One of the most common and feared pathologies among my female patients over the age of 25 is cellulite: Doctor, how to get rid of cellulite Doctor, is there anything that can get rid of cellulite What is the best treatment for cellulite The truth is that Cellulite is a skin infection that usually occurs on the lower legs and buttocks, but we can also suffer from it on the arms and abdomen. And although it is something that aesthetically concerns both men and women, the reality is that it is difficult to treat without undergoing surgery. However, there are methods to prevent the appearance of what is known as orange peel skin and even to treat it and feel better about ourselves. mismos.
Surely you already know that if you really want to combat your cellulite, there are habits that are mandatory and others that are strictly prohibited. I like to always remember them before recommending any type of treatment, because if we are not constant in these habits, it will be difficult for us to combat and eliminate that accumulated fat in the areas that bother us the most. So, read on and I'll tell you some tricks that will help you improve the appearance of your skin, as well as treatment recommendations!
Perform a table of specific exercises every day to improve the firmness of the buttocks. For example 5 minutes of squats a day or leg lifts lying on the floor. Healthy and balanced diet for at least 5 days a week. If you overdo dinner on Saturday night, make up for it on Sunday. Try to go everywhere on foot and avoid taking the elevator. If you can stand it, try to finish your daily shower with cold water in the area where you have cellulite. Avoid alcohol, tobacco and food rich in salt. Water is one of the best natural drainers, so 1.5L a day will help you a lot. Apply a specific cream to treat cellulite daily and accompany it with a specific massage during application..
Actually the most effective treatment to eliminate cellulite from a specific area is surgery. However, after a while it can reappear in other parts of the body if you don't take care of your habits.
In the case of not wanting to undergo surgery, I recommend the following treatment that is effective in improving the skin, comfortable and accessible to all pockets:
- In the morning, with clean, dry skin, apply an anti-cellulite cream specifically formulated to treat cellulite and reduce accumulated fat.
- In this case, an excellent option is Masderm's Body Slim anti-cellulite cream. It is suitable for use on all skin types. It reduces cellulite by 37% and reduces the perimeter of the volume by 3.8 cm. It is ideal to perform a small circular massage to activate blood circulation, and it can also be massaged with a wooden roller or with specific equipment for domestic use. In the case of having a significant volume of fat and cellulite, I recommend applying the specific cream as well in the evening, including of course a massage
- Application of anti-cellulite patches. It is a revolutionary technology that all the patients I am recommending to them are really liking. What have you never heard of anti cellulite patches? If you continue reading I will tell you in detail:
Anti-cellulite patches are a very effective new technique for reducing cellulite and accumulated fat in areas such as the buttocks, abdomen, arms or legs. They act by opening the pores of the skin, favoring that the substances and active ingredients they contain are inoculated through them until they reach the innermost layers of the skin.
From here, the technology of the patches favors the elimination of fat and cellulite.
¿What are the great advantages of patches and why they are succeeding?
- Effectiveness : Efficacy in the reduction and improvement of skin with cellulite has been demonstrated
- Comfort: most are transparent and adhere to the skin perfectly, which makes them a totally comfortable and modern treatment for those who use it, since they are neither seen nor noticed.
- accessible : prices are very affordable for all pockets No side effects: most patches do not produce any side effects on the skin
- Complementary : it is ideal to complement it with the application of anti-cellulite creams
However, I also want to highlight some drawbacks:
- Depending on skin type, some may sting
- If there is caffeine among its ingredients, it is not recommended that people who have problems with this ingredient use it
And now the question what are you waiting for..¿Which anti-cellulite patch is the best? Here I always like to emphasize that it depends on the type of skin. In general, I am recommending and I am very happy with the results in the patients that I am recommending, the Masderm anti-cellulite patches, theSlim Patch Bodysuit . The results in my patients are the reduction of fat and imperfections. They are also very popular because they have a toning and firming effect. They are totally invisible and are applied very comfortably without noticing or being noticed. Of course, it is important to be consistent in the complete treatment, which lasts almost 2 months.
In summary, the RF Body Slim pack from Masderm , which includes the Body Slim anti-cellulite cream, the Body Slim Patch anti-cellulite patches and also incorporates the Body devices, which is a very powerful device to use at home with professional results, is ideal for all people who really want to improve the appearance of their skin with cellulite.